Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Berat Tapi Ringan

" Berat Tapi Ringan "

'Berat Tapi Ringan' ? There must be something with this statement right ? Here's the story, aku tak dapat interview for 'Sarjana Muda Sains (Seni Bina)', which is one of my big dream .. Syuk sangat Moody Selasa until Maghrib Semalam..

Alhamdullilah, My Family always supporting me.. Pttffff... Berat.. Berat sangat ujian kelmarin.. Kalau ter-menangis tu no wonder la kan ? Hahaha.. No Worries, I'm Fine now.. Very-very fine.. Hehe.. This is what we called ' ART OF LIFE ' .. Sometimes, our drawing mesti nampak buruk and sometimes, lukisan kita nampak cantik .. Itulah Seni Kehidupan :)

Kelmarin, tak payah ceritalah macam mana sakitnya.. Memang sakit sangatlah, Macam ditikam-tikam jantung ni, gelap dunia.. But...

Alhamdullilah.. His 'Nur' fading back into my life slowly.. Now I can accept the destiny that I've got no sustenance on that course at UiTM..

"It's okay, Allah always knew the best for me, That's it.. I'm not the only one person who faced this situation, Allah knows everything, let it be.. You still have a chance.. :)" whispered from my little heart yesterday ..

Fuhhh, lega sudah.. Now aku percaya yang Allah hanya akan menguji hambaNya yang mampu menempuhi ujianNya itu.. Dengar dari telinga Ujian Berat bunyinya, tapi bila sudah jumpa hikmahnya.. Terasa sangat Ringan Ujian ini..

And Now I'm Back ! Happy For Me, hehe.. Alhamdulillah .. :)

After This...

If I get an offer for Architectural Studies after this, I'll go for that..
If I get an offer for other than Architectural Studies, I just believe that Allah knew it's the most suitable course for me and I've to fight for the best..
Just Pray For Me Everyone, We'll Success in Our Life..
InsyaAllah, Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin

No comments:

Post a Comment